Friday, August 14, 2009

Preschool

I cannot believe my baby girl is starting preschool! We have been talking it up for quite some time and she is so excited to start preschool. She asks me every morning when school is starting. On Wednesday we had her orientation and met her teacher. She walked up to Mrs. Hickey and gave her a big hug it was great then they showed her the room and she played while we registered her. I know Mrs. Hickey we have known her for many years her daughter was one of my bridesmaids at my wedding. She is such a loving woman and great teacher kamryn will love her as her and have so much fun this year.










Playing on the playground...

Oh- and kamryn had a check up to start preschool and Dr. Johnson was all booked up for a couple of months so they have a new Dr at the office. Dr Ayer and she was great I really like her. She was really laid back and has two small children. Kamryn just talked her head off the entire time but she listened and talked to her and was so patient and loving towards her. We had a good visit.

Kamryn's Stats: As of August 13,2009 -3years old
30Ibs 15oz
36 inches tall

No comments:

Post a Comment