Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st day of school

My little princess started preschool this morning and she was so excited..She could not wait she talked about it from the moment I woke her up. She walked in and started playing and talking with the the other kids in her class. She didn't even care that I left she was ready to play and learn.. ( no I did not cry) It is a small class only 6 kids and the teacher is a good friend of ours we have known her for years so I know she is in good hands. When I picked her up she was so excited to show me what she made and tell me all the things she did..I bought her some new shoes to wear and and they made blisters all over her feet..I felt so bad... So no more of those shoes for now!








She loves her new backpack

Big smiles!




Look what I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment