Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8 year anniversary

8 years ago today Shawn and I were married, it seems like a lifetime since we were married. Now we have a beautiful little girl and we are finally all moved in the new house. Ive been a horrible blogger lately, for the past 6 weeks it has been working on the house.. and more working on the house! We are so thankful for our family and freinds to help it get to this point in our lives. There is still a lot of little things to finish and lots of unpacking to go but we are gettting there. Kamryn is adjusting to the new house well but not sleeping in her room just yet she has been sleeping with us but last night she did sleep half the night in her new bed. I will post some pics soon of her new bed and room. I'm so excited to get my anniversary present today I'm getting a new dinning room table. Yeah! Its going to be a great day..




No comments:

Post a Comment