Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Party Planning

With Kamryns party one a few days away I'm trying to pull everything together from balloons to party favors, food and invites. The invitations are in the mail and they turned out really cute and wanted to share. She is having a Disney princess party, she loves it. She has been talking about her party for over a month and it is finally here. I think she talks about her party at least once or twice a day she cannot wait. This is her invite, we always do these folded invites that our family and friends can have not only a invitation but also a frameable picture.

Front


Inside


back

I love it!


Kamryn and I were at United buying some groceries and we decided to look through all the cakes to see what we liked. Well, I opened the book to this and I knew we had to get it. It was the perfect princess cake. Kamryn wanted it right then and there but I told her we have to wait until your party. I cannot wait until she sees the cake. I found it online too here is a pic of the cake they are making
I also wanted to share something cute kamryn said the other day in the car. My mom and I were driving and my mom said to kamryn " are you naw's precious baby" Kamryn said "no I'm mommy's precious baby" it was so cute.


1 comment: