Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day



Sunday we had a nice relaxing Mothers day. I was woke with breakfast in bed by daddy and Kamryn, so sweet. And Kamryn kept telling me " Happy Mobers Day mommy" It was so adorable. That was the best present ever.. Daddy and kamryn were planning on buying me a new phone for mothers day but we were unable to upgrade to a new phone until May 11 the day after mothers day so we are going to go this week and get me a new phone... My phone has had it. Kamryn and I made these plates for both of her grandparents for mothers day and they love them. I really like them too. I guess me and kamryn will have to make one for us too. Here is the picture of the one we made for Naw & pappee. I didn't get to take a picture of the one we made for nannie & grandpa before Kamryn took it over to them. kamryn had lots of fun making it.




It was a wonderful Mothers day and every moment with kamryn is such a treasured gift. She is so precious and the best part of me is being a mom. Hope everyone had a great mothers day..




No comments:

Post a Comment