Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A day in Dallas

Over the weekend we decided to take a day trip to Dallas to go shopping and visit my brother who lives in Dallas. Kamryn got some early birthday presents. We were driving around looking for this home expo place to get ideas for our new house and we drove by American Girl. I knew I wanted to get Kamryn one of these American girl dolls for a while but I thought we would wait until she got a little older. But since we were right there we could not resist going in and checking it all out. Oh my! I was amazed at this store.. Kamryn was in doll heaven. They had anything and everything for your doll. From a doll hair salon, and getting your dolls ear pierced. I knew once we got in the store we would probably have to buy her a doll. They had some baby dolls that were a little less expensive than the bigger dolls. So we got her a doll, a extra outfit and a little high chair for her doll. So she was so excited to get her a doll.



Kamryn and I changing her outfit

they had some adorable doll furniture.

We also stopped by Roberts new house and it is looking so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment