Monday, February 1, 2010

baby bedding

Our baby bedding I picked out. I looked online and never really found anything I like and the ones I did pick out Shawn said they looked too girly to him so I found this one and fell in love with it and Shawn liked it too. So looks like this is the one. Good news is they have it at Storkland here in town and cheaper than all the places online which was a complete shocker..normally they are a little higher and I can find the same thing in other stores a lot cheaper. So my mom put this on layaway for me along with a few other things for our baby boy. I think I may put some of the accessories on layaway and pay it out until we actually need it. We are so excited for our baby boy.




We also went shopping for a few outfits and we found out quickly there is not much selection for boys. We went to Dillards and they had several racks of girl clothes and only 2 racks of boy clothes. Very slim picking for our boy and I also found the have a lot of the very same thing you can buy an outfit at Dillards and they may have the same outfit at Walmart for half the price. Its crazy that never would happen with our little girl. But we still got a couple of really cute outfits. It was a fun change to buy some boy clothes.

Baby Tannyn is moving like crazy and kicking me a lot. But I love the feel of my baby in my belly. Kamryn talks about Tannyn all the time on how she wants to change his diapers and I ask her "what if he poops you still want to change him" she replies" ewww...poppy diapers stinks!" It will be very interesting to see how she acts to a new baby in the house.

1 comment: