Monday, February 22, 2010

22 Weeks!

*22 Weeks
Total Weight gain: haven't weighed but I have a feeling I hit a growth spurt.
Food cravings: Tacos
Sleep: not bad, just little uncomfortable
Movement:Hard KICKS! I think we have a soccer player
Maternity clothes: Most definitely!
Best moment this week
Gender: BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: our next sonogram on Thursday! Yay
Milestones: growing like a weed Ive hit something because my belly has grown leaps and bounds in only 2 wks.

Ive been having quite a bit of cramps and a few braxton hicks contractions. Mostly it happens at the end of the day. I'm not sure if its my body trying to tell me to slow down a bit and take it easy or what. Chasing kamryn around all day and working at the studio could do it. We are starting to hit our really busy time so it very possible. Shawn and my mom are more worried than Iam. When I get these cramps I usually just sit down and rest for a little bit or lay down then I'm better in no time. Baby Tannyn is kicking like crazy morning and night.He is a busy little boy in there but I love that feeling.

Kamryn is doing good she knows that baby Tannyn is coming and talks about him all the time but her preschool teacher says she is acting out a little because she knows there is a change coming soon a new baby. She has been acting so sassy lately and a little toot! But after talking to other moms its normal with a new baby coming. We are just trying to correct the problem and give her a little more attention a times. We will just take in a day at a time. Who knows how she will react when the baby comes.

I still haven't taken a belly shot but I'm going to make Shawn or my dad to take a belly shot of me very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment