Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dr Appt:

Well I had my 15 week doctor appt on Tuesday and all is good with the baby. The heartbeat this time was 150 so who knows..I'm still thinking boy. I go back next Tuesday for blood work and then we will schedule my appt for Ft Worth. They think probably the end of January. I have to be at least 18 wks before I can go.We will find out what the baby is then. I cant wait! I wish I knew someone who does sono's so we could find out sooner.

My hubby had a big interview yesterday for a really good job promotion.I'm just praying long and hard for this to work out. It would help us out financially so much and with a new baby on the way it would help tremendously! Ive been hoping and praying for this..We should find out soon.

Last night Kamryn got a hold of the scissors and cut a big chunk out of her hair! I LOVE her long hair I'm not sure what we will do. I'm hoping to get her in to my hair stylist today or tomorrow and see what they think.


No comments:

Post a Comment