Tuesday, December 15, 2009

only 8 more days

I cant believe its only 8 days til Christmas..I still have lots to do! I have to finish Christmas shopping just a few little things, I haven't wrapped one gift! So there is lots to do! I'm really excited I'm cooking Christmas dinner for my entire family from both sides!..I'm a little nervous but excited. Hope I don't burn down the house in the process. Kamryn is so excited she cannot wait! Its going to be a fun Christmas.. Our house looks so nice for the holiday! Here are a couple of pics of the house



Our tree







Tree in our bedroom

Kamryn's tree
Here are a couple of Santa pics she loved Santa so much!!







I went to the doctor for another sono and the baby is doing good. Right now I have placenta previa but the doctor is not worried it should fix itself on its own. Its still early in the pregnancy. I will go to Ft Worth when I'm 18-20 weeks to do some tests and special sonogram to check everything on the baby. The baby's heartbeat this time was 160. We started looking at baby names so far Shawn likes Tannyn & I like Brogan for boys of course. I haven't picked girl names because this one feels like a boy to me, the pregnancy is completely different than Kamryn. I go back in January for another apt. We are so excited for our new little addition to the family.





No comments:

Post a Comment