Tuesday, December 29, 2009

baby

Ive been so behind on posting my sono pics we had done at my last appointment. I was 11 weeks here. I love the profile pics. So cute. He was moving all around while we were doing the sono. I have another appt. next week. I don't think I'll get a sono but I think after my appt next week the next appt I schedule we will be able to find out the gender of the baby. I really think its a boy but you never know?












On the top my4 month belly picture of Kamryn. On the bottom we took today just about 4 month pregnant with new baby. Any predictions on gender? This one feels lower than kamryn was and cravings are so different than with kamryn. I crave bacon, meats, and salty stuff like salty pretzels. yummm. With Kamryn I craved sweets candy and junk food.
-As I write this it is snowing again! Can you believe it! Its crazy how much snow we have got I took a couple of pics today of kamryn in the snow which are adorable I must post a few later maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment