Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its getting closer...

It has been a busy week, I have never painted so much in all my life! The entire house is now painted except for a few touch ups and we want to paint all the doors in the house. We put all new light fixtures and hardware in the bathrooms it is looking more like a house than a construction zone. The kitchen still needs some work we are putting in new cabinets now I hope by the end of the weekend we should have all the cabinets installed then we plan on doing the counter tops and new tile. It is coming along but it is a lot of work. I will be happy when we are all moved in.

living room before

living room now

dinning room before

dinning room now

Kamryn's bathroom before

Kamryns bathroom now

My sweet hubby was painting and when I came in to this. so sweet


My little angel has her first black eye. She was playing in her new room at her picnic table and fell backwards and hit the window seal. It is bruised up pretty good. poor baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment