Tuesday, June 2, 2009

She is offically 3 today

3 years ago today I had my precious little girl after 25 long hours in labor and 3 hours of pushing she was rushed to cooks medical center. With problems with her rectum. We spent a long week at cooks medical center and were back at home. Then another long week for surgery when she was 6 months old. It doesn't even fase her. She is such a strong girl that can overcome anything. I cannot believe how time flies by so quickly it just seems like yesterday when I was giving birth to this precious little girl. Now she is a bubbly, talkative and has the cutest little face that will light up a room. The things she says and does makes me laugh and smile everyday! She is our little princess forever



Our very 1st family picture
they airlifted her to cooks medical center


only few days old at cooks


Kamryns 1st Christmas



Day after surgery at 6 months old

I'm one!


look at me! Go Bulldogs!


She is 2!


driving daddy's mustang


Christmas 2008

Our little Princess is 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment